sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

All about me.!

Hi there.!My name is Neryde.I am 23 years old,i am a student integral education. I live in venezuela,Maracaibo.I like my country,my family,pizza and my pets.I like sleep Whole Day, I Work In Mc donalds, I like go out with my friends, I like shopping , eat chocolate.I hate Blackberry But i like Chat with my friends.I like dance salsa and reggaeton,I like the party.

I would like to be a teacher from highshool, I would Like to travel around the world.I dont want to get married soon.
I like go to the beach in vacations,I like Talk with my friends,I like Stay with my boyfriend,I like shopping, i like go to the hairdresser,I like listen music.

I hate onions,Sushi,rock,violence,washing dishes,injustice,Get up early.
Of course, I want to graduate and be a good teacher.I Like the sound of flute,I like talk in the phone.

Well, that's a little bit about me.! Thanks for read it.Remember
Leave a comment.!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario